DEAD LINE DEAD LINE

This is the kind of material that keeps me coming back to NG.
Congratulations, this is fantastic, and i absolutely loved it, thank you for sharing this!

Fire Tiger v Acid Panther Fire Tiger v Acid Panther

This was beautiful, a very creative and original concept and a very fluid and smooth animation, one of the best things i've seen in a while, i loved it! Great Job! i really hope to see more from you in the future, thank you for sharing this piece of art!

Luigi's Mansion Co-Op Luigi's Mansion Co-Op

Hahahah the idea was great, Hilarious! great job!!

Steel Novella 2083 Steel Novella 2083

A nice concept, sure it is short and simple, but i actually enjoyed the retro look on it, however i would highly suggest adding a twist to it, otherwise players will not be interested on the game, i enjoyed it though, thanks for sharing it!

Mars Colonies Demo Mars Colonies Demo

It started very promising, but there are a lot of unclear things, such as the On/Off of the buildings, it is never specified how does that even work, thus building the required things still didn't produce me anything at all.

I can tell there was a lot of effort put into this and i'd love to play the whole thing, but not being able to beat just one stage because of lack of instruction makes it very unattractive.

I can see this as a great play, it does not need polishing, it needs to fix its basics.

Lost Fluid Lost Fluid

A Cute and very fun little game, it'd truly be better if it was longer, but even as is, it's still amazing, i enjoyed it a lot, the ending is great!

hope to see more submissions from you in the future, kudos! this is a great one!

thank you for uploading it!

The Spelling Bee The Spelling Bee

Fantastic!

Loved the flow it had, very nice, the concept was great too, and overall: Hilarious!

Great work man, and again,thanks for dropping something in my suggestion box too! Best of luck in the contest!

Jacob responds:

Anytime, man! I hope my advice helps to improve the quality of your recordings.
And thanks a load for the kind words. Hopefully I can manage a top four finish!

Good luck, Desierto.
-Jacob

I Remember! - The Musical I Remember! - The Musical

I heard your submission because i want to submit something on the contest also, and i've gotta say, i really hope you win man, i love your submission, it was kinda surprising (since i hadn't read the title) Loved it man, BEST OF LUCK !!! Congratulations on your great skills!

ecopper12 responds:

Thanks! I came in 16th place last time, so I hope I do better this time too. xD

If you plan on entering too, good luck to you as well!

Acid Paradox - Galaxy Acid Paradox - Galaxy

Found out about you on Symphonic Tower Defence and i have downloaded about 6 of your tracks ever since, i really enjoy your music man, keep it up.

urban island cities 2 urban island cities 2

The kind of thing i'd put up in a long wall in a metropolitano café or restaurant, i love this, it's fantastic, congratulations!

serenekitchen responds:

wow, thats very kind of you to say! thanks :)

wusel rider wusel rider

Fantastic (yeah, as in, this comes from fantasy!)
and
Amazing.
Don't take it badly, but i've an idea for a movie or short or whatever that involves post-apocalyptic world and our mutated remains and how human psychology comes into play, and i can swear this kinda looks somehow similar (just around the concept, i guess that's what i mean) to some of the things i imagined, aaanyways, i loved this, congratulations!

Gyarados Gyarados

Nice alt-art (: loved the idea and it looks very bad ass, great job!!!