DEAD LINE DEAD LINE

This is the kind of material that keeps me coming back to NG.
Congratulations, this is fantastic, and i absolutely loved it, thank you for sharing this!

Fire Tiger v Acid Panther Fire Tiger v Acid Panther

This was beautiful, a very creative and original concept and a very fluid and smooth animation, one of the best things i've seen in a while, i loved it! Great Job! i really hope to see more from you in the future, thank you for sharing this piece of art!

Luigi's Mansion Co-Op Luigi's Mansion Co-Op

Hahahah the idea was great, Hilarious! great job!!

Xbox Juan Xbox Juan

Accurate as can bee.... Wait... DOCTAAA BEEEEE!!!!

ZenithQuinn responds:

flashception

DR. BEES DR. BEES

Im off to bed now, this made the day worth it, no need to be awake any more, tomorrow i'll watch it again and the next few days also and i will be happy and it will be worth it and nothing nothing will ever bee the same.

Wapeach Wapeach

"Eeeeh... Mario." And the way Luigi touches him... one of the greatest moments in mah life...

Samination responds:

Cherish it forever.

M&L: Ultimate Attack M&L: Ultimate Attack

This is great, it started funny, turned crazy and awesome and ended up.. just weird, and i loved it, great work on all the aniations!

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks :)

"I Am A GameBoy" "I Am A GameBoy"

A very cute tribute to something that has brought us lots of hours of fun fun times! nice one! thanks for sharing! :D:D

NoPUNintendo NoPUNintendo

This one's animation, sound effects and puns were far superior than the recent one, that one was just... bad... lol.

But this one's pretty awesome!

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks! I'll admit it, the second one was pretty.. Eghhh, I didn't put much into it. Been distracted lately. However, I got a new cintiq tablet, and animating is much easier and looks much nicer, so when I eventually do a 3rd one, I'll try to make it, at least better than the 2nd P:

Trey Archer Trey Archer

Well, i must say, the voice acting was nice, the concept is something we can all be familiar with (the PI part.........) and i loved the cynical and crude flow of the story, congratulations, let me finish watching the sequels of this, thanks for sharing this, good job!